It's just that I recently thought about the letter "Q" (a cryptic "cue")... namely as per the words "Quake and Quack"... and can't help butt wonder why the inner twin world influenced the two words to be so similar in spelling... and in sound the only difference is a long "a" sound versus a short "a" sound. And then it dawned on me, quack= duck= drake that rhymes with quake. And "Drake" is meaningful because it's a pen name used by author Trish MacGregor, note from her wiki page:
I see now that the titles are strategic influences of the inner twin world. "Dance key/Quai/Florida Keys; Fevered (Hot Friction); Black Moon (very Dark time); High Strangeness (Florida is "high" in a strange (not normal) way that's not permanent -- it will lower' Lagoon (horror).
On Kath Souci's wiki page:
Note from Manu's wiki page:
- She first studied acting under drama teacher Manu Tupou.
January 5 is another addition to the "Targeting Family Birthdays" pattern-cluster given this is also the
- Manu Tupou (January 5, 1935 – June 5, 2004)
birthday of my dog "Bailey"... do note the "bail". His date of death and Trish's birthday of June 7 generates a "June 5, _, 7/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster.
Bridging the June 6 gap using the "formula" as per usual, we arrive at:
His mother mentioned on his wiki page stands out:
- William de Burgh, 3rd Earl of Ulster and 4th Baron of Connaught (17 September 1312 – 6 June 1333),
He was born "one off" from his mothers birthday hence generating a "September 16, 17, __/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. Again, to bridge the September 18 gap we use the "formula" as per usual, excerpt we now take into consideration the "one off" curve ball, and so arrive at:
- Elizabeth de Clare,11th Lady of Clare (16 September 1295 – 4 November 1360)
Her birthday is an addition to the cluster found in the previous post, expanding it now to a :
- Kathleen Collins (March 18, 1942 – September 18, 1988
- "March 18, 19(x2), 20(x2), _/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster
There is a discrepancy with her year of death... butt the inner twin world are renown for generating what appears to be "mistakes"... they have the "slight of hand" upper hand after all.
One of her films stands out... it was released in 1999 for one, and it involves... a dog:
- Kath" Souci....Courage the Cowardly Dog is an American animated horror comedytelevision series created by John R. Dilworth
- Jonathan "John" Robert Dilworth (born February 14, 1963)
We now have a :
- Lionel Girard Wilson (born Lionel Lazarus Salzer; March 22, 1924 – April 30, 2003)
March 18, 19(x2), 20(x2), _, 22/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster