- Imtiaz Ahmed, 88, Pakistani Test cricketer, chest infection.
- Imtiaz Ahmed (5 January 1928 – 31 December 2016)
I will get to what they have in common, butt first you need to be brought up to date on how this investigation proceeded. My previous post involves the film, A Dog Named Christmas, that cropped up as a result of following leads in regards to two other dogs , one named To-me and the other Tume.
- Sutter Brown (September 24, 2003 – December 30, 2016)
I was already aware that a notable dog had just passed away and so I investigated, butt nothing stood out at the time. And then this morning I notices that the first person had been added on the Deaths in 2016 site under December 31, I checked out his wiki page and discovered that he was born on January 5th, a day that is meaningful to me personally, for reasons that you will see by keying January 5, in this blogs search box. Numerous posts brought up predominantly focus on one thing. On doing the search myself, the first post brought up was made on January 6, 2016, Elizabeth Swados RIIP: US Presidents and 4's, note this excerpt:
Keep in mind that as I have mentioned in posts throughout this blog and including recently, that my dog Bailey, was born on "January 5 "!! This is all as strategically planned by the inner twin world-- targeting my life in ways that brings me here to this specific post and many others.And now you know the significance of January 5- my "DOG" Bailey. The sheer number of posts throughout this blog that focuses on Bailey and her birthday brings just a shred among the hoards of evidence in this blog and my Toumai blog, giving merit to my claims. As you can ascertain from the title, it reflects US Presidents, and reading the post it references the three Presidents who died on July 4th, and on that note, check out this excerpt from my previous post:
- Walter Lowrie Fisher (July 4, 1862 – November 9, 1935)
Rudolph died one day after Christmas!! And as for Walter's birthday, note this excerpt from the Intro box at the top of this blog:
There's a phrase in Walters name that I hadn't seen until now, a cryptic anagram: water low lie fisher.
- On July 4th, 3 Of the first "5" US Presidents had died: Jefferson "5" hours before Adams, and Monroe "5" years later on the "55th" Independence Day
On Sutter Browns wiki page there are 4 notable persons mentioned, note their info:
- Edmund Gerald "Jerry" Brown Jr. (born April 7, 1938)
- Anne Gust Brown (born March 15, 1958)
- Johann Augustus Sutter (February 20, 1803 – June 18, 1880)
- Robert D. Dutton (born October 13, 1950)
Johann's date of death now stands out: it's one off from the date of the very 1st post to this blog, June 19th in 2012 and so an addition to the "Off by One" pattern-cluster. And then note the following excerpt from my previous post
- George Buck Flower (October 28, 1937 – June 18, 2004)
- Thomas Kuhn (July 18, 1922 – June 17, 1996) Production
We now have a "June 17, 18, __/ Date Sequence " pattern cluster. A typical cluster designed as a means of prompting us to bridge the gap, which in this case is June 19,This involves a trip to the June 19 wiki page and from there we apply the formula provided earlier that narrows things down significantly, bringing us to:
The cryptic phrase in his middle and last name : mass see bury. My step granddaughter's
birthday is June 12, and there's the following info regarding one of the cast in the film, A Dog Named Christmas:
We now have a "May 12, June 12, __, August 12/ 12th Day,Month Sequence " pattern cluster.
- Stuart Bruce Greenwood (born August 12, 1956)
Using the formula we arrive at:
- Charles Cecil Merritt (10 November 1908 – 12 July 2000)
And so we now have a "November 10(x2), 11, __/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster, so two more dates to investigate. First, and before I forget though, there is something about the name "Stuart Greenwood" as mentioned above... Greenwood is the name of the armed forces base where I spent my teen years. This is enough to warrant further investigation. On Greenwood's wiki page and in his filmography section, one stands out:
- Marilyn Bergman ( born November 10, 1929) Lyrics
- Philip McKeon (born November 11, 1964)
The inner twin world are waging war against us, so we have to know the "rules of engagement"... n'est pas?! On the films wiki page I begin perusing the list of cast until I come to the first name that stands out:
2000 Rules of Engagement Bill Sokal
His surname is an addition to the recent "Big Cat/Lion Theme" pattern-cluster... after all, lions are the king of the jungle!! And the character name Mourain contains a cryptic "more rain/reign". Note from his wiki page:
- Ben Kingsley as Ambassador Mourain
Today is his birthday!! Note the Release date of the film :
- Sir Ben Kingsley (born Krishna Bhanji; 31 December 1943)
And now note the birthday of Sutter Brown's owner:
And there is much more if you care to investigate the film further, for instance:
- Edmund Gerald "Jerry" Brown Jr. (born April 7, 1938)
I would have chosen that name over Kingsley if I had seen it first!! Hmmm "nick-nack" / "Kit Kat".
- Nicholas "Nicky" Katt (born May 11, 1970)
On investigating Nick-Nack, I arrive at a site (here), and this excerpt:
"Miss won't come in to Buy, before She spies the Knick-knacks at the Dore."
Note from Nicolas' wiki page:
And now note from two posts made yesterday:
- Nicolas Boileau-Despréaux (1 November 1636 – 13 March 1711)
- Asa Griggs Candler (December 30, 1851 – March 12, 1929)
- Noel Roeim Fisher (born March 13, 1984)