Note their birthdays, and then note this excerpt from my previous post, Rabbit of Seville:
- Bjarte Erling Eikeset (22 February 1937 – 24 April 2017
- William "Gatz" Hjortsberg (February 23, 1941 – April 22, 2017)
- Edward Selzer (January 12, 1893 – February22, 1970)
- Chuck Jones (September 21, 1912 – February 22,2002)
- Michael Maltese (February 6, 1908 – February22, 1981)
Of course I already knew what I would find there... it's in the header of this blog. What you may not know though, is that my first grandson was born on February 22, he's 3years old now, and when he turns 8, it will be 2/22/22.So at the same time that I was investigating and following the leads for my previous post, the inner twin world were setting the stage on the Deaths in 2017 site to coincide.
Pretty much every day I check the Deaths in 2017 site, and overall, I detect that a few birthdays that occurred on February 23 and 24, and I also detected many April births. So perusing April's list:
- Jean Reese Worthley (February 23, 1925 – April 10, 2017)
- Carlo Riva (24 February 1922 – 10 April 2017)
- Édouard Le Jeune (20 February 1921 – 9 April 2017)
- Park Nam-ok (February 24, 1923 – April 8, 2017)
- Paul O'Neill (February 23, 1956 – April 5, 2017)
We now have a "February 20, _, 22(x5), 23(x2), 24(x2)/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. And we also had 2 born on Valentine's Day, generating a "February 14(x2)" pattern-cluster. I bridged the same "February 21" gap in my previous post , butt I decided to double check (using the formula) just to be sure, and as it turns out, I had missed one person:
- Samuel Julian "Sam" Ard (February 14, 1939 – April 2, 2017)
- Relja Bašić (14 February 1930 – 7 April 2017)
He was born on the 333rd day with 33 remaining!!! The number 3 shares the same key on my computer keyboard as the # number sign, which contains a cryptic communication in it's graphic design-- it looks like the crosshatching of "woven fabric" and so communicates "fabricate/build". And that is what the inner twin world want us to do-- build something of life saving importance, something that will require the full out effort of both world's being perfectly in sync with one another, and involved in "getting in sync" is their "coming out" to us. What this blog records, is a step toward that end.
I decided to investigate February 25, using the formula we arrive at:
First of all we have an "April 17, __, 19/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. Secondly their surnames contain a definite cryptic phrase re "Panic c/see/sea... Sea/See Borg".
So let's see the Borg:
"Q Who" is the 16th episode of the second season of the American science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode first aired in broadcast syndication on May 5, 1989. It was written by executive producer Maurice Hurley and directed by Rob Bowman. "Q Who" marked the first appearance of the Borg, who were designed by Hurley and originally intended to appear in the first season episode "The Neutral Zone"Note from the wiki pages of the 2 mentioned:
- Maurice Hurley (August 16, 1939 – February 24, 201
Note from the "Neutral Zone" episode's wiki page:
- Rob Stanton Bowman (born May 15, 1960)
And so in come's Rob MacGregor again, his birthday being May 16. For those who aren't aware, he is another key player in the inner twin world's "Starr Family Production". To verify his birthday, simply venture to his synchrosecrets blog and key "Happy Birthday Rob" in the blogs search box.
As per the tendency of the inner twin world, the above names contain a cryptic phrase, and if you
read this blog, you will be able to decipher as well.