As you can see we have two gaps that I consider to be prompts from the inner twin world to bridge the gaps. I’ll bridge the first. Using the formula as per usual we arrive at just one person:
- “December 27, __, 29, 30, 31/ Date Sequence” pattern-cluster.
- “September 10, 11, __, 13/ Date Sequence” pattern-cluster.
AND, his birthday expands the second cluster above:
- Clayton Moore (born Jack Carlton Moore, September 14, 1914 – December 28, 1999)
Okay, so I guess we should bridge the September 12 gap too. Cutting to the chase:
- “September 10, 11, __, 13, 14/Date Sequence” pattern-cluster.
Note from her wiki page:
- Beah Richards (July 12, 1920 – September 14, 2000)
The film is based on the true story of Helen Keller. And this may not seem like much, butt then note my recent December 28 post, W-A-T-E-R Dawn:
reminds me now of Helen Keller who became deaf and blind after a bout of scarlet fever... the connection with the phrase being the day that Anne Sullivan finally broke through to Helen’s dark world by pumping water over Helen’s “hand”, stopping now and then to tap the hand-sign for “w-a-t-e-r” in the same hand.Butt... Oops ... wrong date... I was supposed to investigate September 12th!! Oh well, just another example of how the inner twin world works— they influence “mistakes”... and “accidents”.