There are two ways we can go: follow George C. Scott and/or John. So let's start with Scott. His birthday stands out given this next excerpt from the post:The previous post dealt with Scott, and so now for John Bartram. His birthday stands out given the following from my earlier post in this series today, May Witty:
So we now have a "March 21, __, 23(x2), 24/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. Bridging the March 22 gap... and cutting to the chase we arrive at:
- Syd Saylor (Leo Sailor; March 24, 1895 – December 21, 1962)
- Sidney Arnold Franklin (March 21, 1893 – May 18, 1972)
- Elizabeth Taylor (February 27, 1932 – March 23, 2011)
Note the birthdays, and so go back and check out the dates occurring in this series of post today that begins with my "May Witty" post, and then do the cryptic math!! As well, Strickland's birthday seems to be ... wrong... butt then again, Strickland's IMDb page lists his birthday as March 22.
Theone who stands out-- Beloff, given his birthday as of todays post, Her Winch, expands now into a
Bridging the July 3 gap... and cutting to the chase, we arrive at:
- "July 2, _4, _, _, 7, 8/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster.
Nguyễn Đình Chiểu (July 1, 1822 – July 3, 1888)And the cluster expands yet again:
- "July 1, 2, 3, 4, _, _, 7, 8/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster.