Doris Singleton, 92, American actress (I Love Lucy, My Three Sons)
Don Grady, 68, American actor (My Three Sons, The Mickey Mouse Club), cancer.
The name Cummings was not found. Names that sound similar to CUMMINGS:
CUNNINGHAM Possibly comes from the Gaelic cuinneag meaning "milk pail", or coney and hame meaning "rabbit home"
§ 2009 – Farrah Fawcett, American actress (b. 1947)
§ 2009 – Michael Jackson, American entertainer and pop icon (b. 1958)
Sky "Sunlight" Saxon was born Richard Elvern Marsh, an American rock and roll musician in the band, The Seeds.
Saxon died unexpectedly of an infection that had spread throughout his organs due to a simple infection contracted at some point that was never treated. At the time of his death, he had been scheduled to commence his "California '66" tour.
His last name "Marsh" is a word that has come up a couple other times recently, which in a roundabout way fits in with the cluster synchronicity around the words/names "field" and "Lee"(meaning field in origin).
Note the etymology:
sky from P.Gmc. *skeujam "cloud, cloud cover" (cf. O.E. sceo, O.S. scio "cloud;" O.H.G. scuwo, O.E. scua, O.N. skuggi "shadow;" Goth.skuggwa "mirror"), from PIE root *(s)keu- "to cover, conceal"
RICHARD Means "brave power", derived from the Germanic elements ric "power, rule" and hard "brave, hardy".
ewe O.E. eowu, fem. of eow "sheep".
ewer early 14c., from Anglo-Fr. *ewiere, O.Fr. eviere "water pitcher," parallel form of aiguiere (Mod.Fr. aiguière), from fem. of L. aquarius "of or for water," from aqua "water" (seeaqua-).
The French writer Émile Deschamps claims in his memoirs that, in 1805, he was treated to some plum pudding by a stranger named Monsieur de Fontgibu. Ten years later, the writer encountered plum pudding on the menu of a Paris restaurant and wanted to order some, but the waiter told him that the last dish had already been served to another customer, who turned out to be de Fontgibu. Many years later, in 1832, Deschamps was at a dinner and once again ordered plum pudding. He recalled the earlier incident and told his friends that only de Fontgibu was missing to make the setting complete — and in the same instant, the now senile de Fontgibu entered the room
The life and times of Helen Keller had a part to play in my ultimately being able to ‘hear’ and then ‘see’ the workings of this parallel world.Note the following excerpts from Helen Keller's wiki page:
- Helen's paternal grandmother was the second cousin of Robert E. Lee
- Coincidentally, one of Helen's Swiss ancestors was the first teacher for the deaf Helen reflects upon this coincidence in her first autobiography, stating "that there is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a king among his."
- 1900, to Radcliffe College
- The Helen Keller Hospital in Sheffield, Alabama is dedicated to her
- Helen Keller understood her first word: W-A-T-E-R, as signed into her hand by teacher Anne Sullivan
- the name "Lee" means "Field"
- A cluster synchronicity with the name "Lee" is recorded in Toumai April/May/June of 2012.
- The recent cluster synchronicity surrounding the name "Robert E. Lee"
- The cluster synchronicity around the name "Field" was generated in April 19, 2012, which the MacGregor's were involved in.
- The MacGregor's recent June 21, 2012 post to their synchrosecrets blog entitled A Civil War Synchro (Here) mentions General Lee.
- Radcliffe means "Red Cliff", Toumai records the recent cluster synchronicity around the words "RED" and "CLIFF"... one of which involves a bottle of RED wine named Cliff 79, which shows a picture of Uluru. Reminding me of the song "Beds Are Burning" that I recently posted... which was written in recognition of lands that were wrongfully taken from the Australian Aborigine's.
KELLERFrom Middle High German këller meaning "cellar"
HELEN English form of the Greek ‘Ελενη (Helene), probably from Greek ‘ελενη (helene) "torch"
SULLIVAN From the Irish surname Ó Súileabháin which means "descendent of Súileabhán". The name Súileabhán means "little dark eye".
HANNAH From the Hebrew name חַנָּה (Channah) meaning "favour" or "grace". ( Ann is a Diminutive)
rock (n.) "stone," O.E. rocc (in stanrocc "stone rock or obelisk"), also from O.N.Fr. roqueHis name adds to a cluster synchronicity around "Michael" and "Rock". In the Toumai blog, on March 25, 2012 my post was entitled, "Pierre LaRoche, Mick Rock and the Rocky Horror Picture Show" (post found HERE). So note the name in the title, "Mick Rock", and then note this excerpt taken from the post:
note this excerpt from The Rocky Horror Picture Show wiki page:
So not only does this repeat of the same name create a small cluster synchronicity, but his first and last name tie in with two separate major cluster synchronicities which can be determined just by reading the posts in Pronoiasecret.In the stage productions, actors generally did their own make-up, but for this film the producers chose Pierre La Roche to redesign the make-up for each character (he had previously designed make-up for David Bowie). Production stills were taken by 1970s rock photographer Mick Rock, who has published many calendars and photo books from his Rocky Horror work.Okay, so unless my French fails me, the last name La Roche means "the ROCK"... and also take note: the photographer who took the movie's production stills is named Mick ROCK... and apparently, Rock is his given/birth name. That's three Rocks in a row!!!
O.E. æcer "tilled field, open land," from P.Gmc. *akraz "field, pasture" from PIE*agro- "field" (cf. L. ager "field, land," Gk. agros, Skt. ajras "plain, open country").
Keep in mind as well, as per their celebrity status, both Miki and Darrel played on "fields".field (n.) O.E. feld "plain, open land"