Note Hoffman's character name in the Hunger Games:
Note the Heavensbee... the heavens is meaningful given that Hoffman has since passed away; and the "bee" certainly is an addition to the "Flower Theme" pattern-cluster. After all, bees need flowers and flowers need bees... and in fact without bees we'd all go "hungry"!! Note from Hoffman's wiki page:
His birthday stands out, given that July 23rd is the day my mother passed away, and his day is also significant as the 33rd day of the year with 332 days remaining... just one off from 333. Also in the cast of the hunger games we have two more names that stand out... note the Hawthorne character is also the name of a shrub... sometimes called the "May tree"... May being my name!! And the name of the actor "Woody" also stands out... would being what remains after a tree is dead-- wood. The surname Hemsworth is also a cryptic "hems worth"... the word "hem", like "bowl" being a cryptic reference to the edges of the North American Plates that connects with a "warning" that the inner twin world have declared, that I further describe in many posts and including the previous one.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman (July 23, 1967 – February 2, 2014)
Note from the wiki pages of the two actors:
Again, July 23rd crops up ... and so we now have a "July 23 (x3)" pattern-cluster... that connects with my mother's passing!! I am fully aware that the inner twin world influenced my mom's 'timely' death as part of their "Starr Family Production". January 13 is meaningful, for one my birthday is June 13, and on December 13, 2000, I was involved in a vehicle crash... the one key event in my life that enabled me to finally "see" my inner twin and the inner twin world secretly at work. So we now have a "December 13, January 13, _, ... June 13/ 13th Day, Month Sequence" pattern-cluster. Another Hunger Games actor to consider is :
His name breaks down into a cryptic "stone field to/Tou/Two see/sea". The "stone" is a cryptic reference to the "war" they are waging against our outer twin world. Note his date of birth 11/11... which is also Rememberance Day (see previous post).
- Stanley Tucci ( born November 11, 1960)
On the wiki page of the State and Main (film) is the following image:
Note from the wiki pages of those mentioned:
- Sarah Green is an Academy Award-nominated independent film producer known for her ongoing work with acclaimed writer/directors including Jeff Nichols, Terrence Malick, David Mamet and John Sayles. In March 2017, Green was inducted into the Austin Film Society's Texas Film Hall of Fame, alongside honorees Jeff Nichols and Tye Sheridan.
On Sarah Green's wiki page, another of her films was Released in 1999... a year with a sequence of 3 Identical numbers:
- Jeff Nichols (born December 7, 1978)
- Tye Kayle Sheridan (born November 11, 1996)
- Terrence Frederick Malick (born November 30, 1943)
- David Alan Mamet (born November 30, 1947)
- John Thomas Sayles (born September 28, 1950)
declare" in origin. Note from their wiki pages:
- Terence Rattigan (10 June 1911 – 30 November 1977) Writer
- Benoît Delhomme (born 28 August 1961) Cinematographer
- Sir Nigel Barnard Hawthorne (5 April 1929 – 26 December 2001)
- Jeremy Philip Northam (born 1 December 1961)