TODAY is April 4... Tommy died on this day 4 years ago!!!THAT'S hitting the mark... the cryptic phrase in his name "twin hitting the mark". His name reminds me of Mark Twain... the cryptic phrase in his name being "mark 2/twin"... note from his wiki page:
Mark Twain was his pen name. What stands out is his date of death-- another April... Tycho was born and died in April... and his birthday's twin 11 is an addition to the "Identical Number Sequence" pattern-cluster... and adding to this cluster is Twain's date of death that occurred on the 111th day of the year. Keep in mind that the date of 9/11 is the day of the year where 111 days remain!!!
- Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 – April 21, 1910)
Now at this stage of the game, we can go in a wide variety of directions, the most obvious to you is likely that I continue investigating the notable persons on June Salter'swiki page, butt there's something else weighing in that I think should be dealt with first: on Wikipedia's Death in 2016 site and listed in the last few days of March, I picked up on an April 15 pattern-cluster, that I left simmering in the back of my mind... loose threads that I intended to pick up on at some point. I was reminded of it again yesterday while investigating the animation tv series MAD, where the following info on two of the cast caught my eye:
- Thomas Kane Roberts (born April 15, 1962)
- Jeanne Nicole "Nikki" Griffin (born April 16, 1978)
So we now have an "April 15(x4), 16(x2), 17, __, __, 20, 21/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. For the record, I also found:
- Velik Nikolov Kapsazov (15 April 1935 – 27 March 2017)
- Donald Harvey (April 15, 1952 – March 30, 2017)
- João Gilberto Noll (April 15,1946 – March 29, 2017)
- Dr. N.M. Nampothiri (born 17 April 1943 - 30 March 2017)
- Linwood Bookard "Lin" Sexton (April 16, 1926 – March 29, 2017)
- Janine Sutto (20 April 1921 – 28 March 2017)
This was likely a forewarning to look out for a special significance with April 4th... and certainly Tommy Tycho hit the April 4th MARK!! Chip Marble's surname is a word, note the etymology:
- Alfred Clark Marble, Jr. "Chip" (April 4, 1936 – March 30, 2017)
I decided to bridge the April 19 gap first given that when complete it would give us a cluster of 3 within the larger cluster. On the April 19 wiki page, and then using the "formula" as per usual, we arrive at:
- marble (n.) Greek marmaros ... "sparkling,"... marmairein "to shine."
Note his birthday, we now have an "April _, 3, 4(x2)/pattern-cluster. Note from Applebaum's wiki page:
The name Leo Smith stands out, and addition to the recent "Leo/Lion Theme" and the "Hot/Smith Theme" pattern-clusters. Note from his wiki page:
So what are the chances of his passing away on the very day of April 18... and bridging the gap re:
- Joseph Leopold Smith (26 November 1881 – 18 April 1952)
"April 15(x4), 16(x2), 17, 18, 19, 20, 21/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster.