Note how their surnames jive: Baker, Coleman and Schmitt (aka Black Smith), in that they are additions to the "Hot Theme" pattern-cluster. In fact, "coke" and "cole" have cropped up in some of my earlier posts today. Since we've investigated Schmitt and Baker, this leaves Coleman. His occupation as Federal Judge is an addition to the recent "Cort/Court/Judge Theme" pattern-cluster. Note from his wiki page:
- Gilbert Baker, 65, American gay activist, created the rainbow flag.
- William Thaddeus Coleman Jr., 96, American lawyer (Brown v. Board of Education), federal judge and politician, Secretary of Transportation (1975–1977), Alzheimer's disease.
- Roland W. Schmitt, 93, American technology executive (General Electric) and academic administrator (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
His being born on July 7th may not seem like much at first glance until you note the following from his wiki page:
- William Thaddeus "Bill" Coleman Jr. (July 7, 1920 – March 31, 2017)
And then from George W. Bush's wiki page:
Judge of the United States Court of Military Commission Review Appointed by George W. Bush
And so we have a "July __, 6, 7, __ / Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. As for July 5th gap, note from my earlier post today, MADD:
- George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946)
I guess you can say that "Mad" is an addition to the "Hot Theme" pattern-cluster as well. The inner twin world have made it perfectly clear, they're RIPP'N HOTT MADD!!
- We now have a "May 5, June 5, July 5, August 5, September 5/ 5th Day, Month Sequence" pattern-cluster