- Boris Oleynik, 81, Ukrainian author, poet, translator and politician, member of Verkhovna Rada (1992–2006
3 persons are mentioned in the sidebar on the Verkhovna Rada wiki page, note from their birth info:
- Boris Ilich Oleynik (22 October 1935 – 30 April 2017)
For one Syroyid's birthday is TODAY!! And in fact all three birthdays are additions to clusters found in my last two posts made yesterday, expanding into:
As you can see, we have 2 gaps to be bridged. Gapped clusters are another strategic design strategy of the inner twin world who uses it to prompt us. So venturing now to the May 20 wiki page we're expected to limit our search using the formula provided that brings us to:
- "May 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, _, 21(x2) 22/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster...
- "May 2(x3)" pattern-cluster.
- "January 27, 28, _, 30, 31/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster.
The birthdays of the three are addition additions to the "Off By One" pattern-cluster, as in one off from notable days: January 7th is one off from the birthday of my step son, January 8th; February 1 is the 32 day of the year with 333 days remaining so one off from 33/333; and 9/10 is one off from 9/11.
According to the rules of the game, the "one off's" indicate a "curve ball", and so some stretching outside the box is required. Note the following others listed just above and below the years 1999 and 2000:
Not only do we have more additions to the clusters, butt their names communicate: less cowardice Robert north man bill (money) twin see/sea well/swell.
As for the 2 May cluster, cutting to the chase we arrive at:
First of all note that we have another "William Thomas". Secondly note the cryptic phrase re "hide to... bill twin. Third, December 13 is the same day as my car crash in 2000-- the pivotal event in my life that enabled me to become aware of my inner twin and the inner twin world for the first time. The birthdays of Tutte, Cowie and Seawell, adds to the above clusters:
I added May 23 to the cluster given the significance: it's the day of the year where 222 days remain.
- "May 14, 15, 16, 17(x2), 18, 19, 20, 21(x2) 22, 23/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster...
- "January 27(x2), 28, 29, 30, 31/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster.