Well, we have another "chuck" (see my May 8 post, Gill Kill & Chuck the Woolery). Note from Chuck's wiki page:
Now it gets even more interesting -- his other nickname Ozzy with it twin zz, given the following from my previous post, Rob Reedz:
- Charles Orsborn ("Chuck" or "Ozzy"; 1917 – May 7, 2017)
... I meandered over to the MacGregor's wiki page where Rob had just put up a post today: Finding the Lost City of Z. Now THAT'S not coincidence!! Note the titles of my posts made yesterday:
Note the etymology of his surname:
"Ozzie"/"divine bear" reminds me of Muppet's "Fozzy Bear". Hold on to your hat Fozzy!!
- Orsborn: from Asbjorn, meaning "divine bear".
Note from Fozzy's wiki page:
And check it out, another Oz... a "Frank/truth Oz". Note from Frank's wiki page:
He died in May too. His surname is a bit different... I see a cryptic "oz now I c z"... and deciphering further: "Devine bear now I see/sea/c z/end".
- Frank Oz (born Frank Richard Oznowicz born May 25, 1944)
- James Maury "Jim" Henson (September 24, 1936 – May 16, 1990)
- Jane Henson (née Nebel; June 16, 1934 – April 2, 2013) was
- Greg Berg (born November 26, 1960)
- Eric Jacobson (born January 15, 1971)
So we now have a "_, May 16(x2), June 16, _/ 16th Day, Month Sequence" pattern-cluster. How about it Rob... and Trish... wanna jump in... any time now!!
Note this next excerpt from Fozzy's wiki page:
Though it is often thought that Fozzie's name is a pun of Frank Oz (F.Oz), the character was actually named after Al Fuzzie, the mascot of the Alpha Xi Delta sorority in the mid-1970s. Henson's wife, Jane, was a member of the sorority.[