- We hope you’ll join Rob and Bruce Gernon on Coast to Coast on July 19 and 20 (depending on where you live) when they’ll be talking with host George Noory about their newest book.
So having to do with "No"?! And then I broke the name down some more "no or ...y (why)". And finally I keyed "noor" into the etymology dictionary's search box, and the following came up:
- -ory ... "having to do with...
So now we get "no light why"!!?? So is this a metaphor... is it literal... or both?!
- Koh-i-noor (n.) famous diamond, one of the British crown jewels after the annexation of Punjab in 1849, from Persian koh-i-nur, literally "mountain of light," from Persian koh "mountain" + Arabic nur "light."
That his birthday is June 4 is meaningful, especially when taking into consideration the above re "world leader" and also considering that the "4th Day" is particularly meaningful to 5 US
- George Ralph Noory (born June 4, 1950)
Presidents, note the following from this blogs Header:
That takes care of 3, another US President was born on July 4th, and August 4th is the birthday of the 44th US President Barack Obama. So we now have a "July 4(x 3), August 4/ 4th Day, Month Sequence, and US Presidents" pattern-cluster. I decided to investigate the birth/death info of all US Presidents who were either born or died on the 4th day to date (see info at bottom of this post).
- On July 4th, 3 Of the first "5" US Presidents had died: Jefferson "5" hours before Adams, and Monroe "5" years later on the "55th" Independence Day.
This is "timely"-- generated by the inner twin world as a means of letting us know that we're on the 'wright' track. Altogether 4 US Presidents died on the 4th day and 3 were born on the 4th day... with one of these born on July 4th!! And so the cluster expands into an:
We have three gaps. According to the rules of the game, only the September 4 gap, is available to be bridged. This is achieved by then using the formula and taking into consideration the "one off" curve ball. Normally I would do that, butt I decided to pay a bit more attention to where the inner twin world have placed their focus-- July 4th!!!! So using the formula that brings us to the July 4th wiki page and to the list of deaths ... and because one of the Presidents was a "Thomas", the etymology of which is "twin" (a particular inner twin trade mark signature), I decided to stretch outside the box to slug away at the Thomas' listed on the July 4 wiki page Deaths section:
- "... April 4, __, __, July 4(x 4), August 4, __, October 4.../ 4th Day, Month Sequence, and US Presidents" pattern-cluster
The other two Thomas' surnames stand out given the cryptic communication... which I won't go into at this moment anyway... and then there's Disch's middle name of Michael that also stands out. And only one of the dates stand out-- Disch's birthday given the following:
- Thomas Charles Hart (June 12, 1877 – July 4, 1971)
- Thomas Michael Disch (February 2, 1940 – July 4, 2008)
- Thomas Jefferson (April 13 [O.S. April 2] 1743 – July 4, 1826)
He was born on the 33rd day with 333 days remain and so an addition to the "Identical Number Sequence" pattern-cluster. Keep in mind that each number has cryptic "other" meaning, and in the case of 3 we have "fabricate/build".
So Thomas Disch's surname is an addition to the "Remove a Letter Makes a Word" pattern-cluster as in remove the "c" makes "dish".... and now note the etymology:
The key word is "bowl"...simply key bowl into this blogs search box and you'll learn the cryptic meaning behind this word.
- dish (n.) Old English disc "plate, bowl...
Moving on to Thomas Disch's wiki page, note the following info from the notable persons mentioned:
Sturgeon was a mistake butt since the inner twin world influence "mistakes" like this, I included him, and as you can see, this makes 3 of the others in the list stand out by generating more clusters. Now of course there's much to investigate with the clusters generated by the dates... butt where to begin?!
birth/death info of all US Presidents who were either born or died on the 4th day to date:
|John Adams||Oct 30, 1735||July 4, 1826|
|ThomasJefferson||Apr 13, 1743||July 4, 1826|
|James Monroe||Apr 28, 1758||July 4, 1831|
|William H.Harrison||Feb 9, 1773||Apr 4, 1841||.|
|Rutherford B. Hayes||Oct 4, 1822||Jan 17, 1893|
|Calvin Coolidge||July 4, 1872||Jan 5, 1933|