Their birthdays generate a "March 23, April 23, May 23/ 23rd Day, Month Sequence" pattern-cluster. That the inner twin world would generate this particular cluster is made that much more meaningful give that May 23 is the day of the year where 222 days remain... and ... my mother was born November 23 and died on July23... and my grandson's birthday is January 23, expanding the cluster into a "November 23, _, January 23, _, March 23, April 23, May 23, June 23, July 23/ 23rd Day, Month Sequence" pattern-cluster.
- Fikret Hakan (23 April 1934 – 11 July 2017), 83, Turkish actor (Revenge of the Snakes, Borrowed Bride, Battal Gazi Destanı), lung cancer.
- Ray Phiri (23 March 1947 – 12 July 2017)70, South African jazz musician, lung cancer.
- Gerrit Braks (23 May 1933 – 12 July 2017) 84, Dutch politician, Minister of Agriculture, Nature and Fisheries (1980–1981, 1982–1990) and Education and Science (1989), Senate President (2001–2003).
Bridging the February 23 gap using the formula and taking into consideration the "one off" curve ball we arrive at:
Of course his first name jives-- an addition to the "Robert/Rob(steal)/Bob(float/cut short)" pattern-cluster. As for his birthday, note from the header of this blog:
- Robert King Merton (born Meyer Robert Schkolnick; 4 July 1910 – 23 February 2003)
Bridging the December 23 gap:
- On July 4th, 3 Of the first "5" US Presidents had died: Jefferson "5" hours before Adams, and Monroe "5" years later on the "55th" Independence Day.
They all play a part in the overall cryptic communication... ie: June 19 is also the day of the first post to this blog... his professional name "Drake" ties in with Trish MacGregor (another key player in the inner twin worlds Starr Family Production) who used the pen name Allison Drake. April 4 birthday of Joe Orlando connects with the birthday of Robert Merton, generating an "April 4, May 4, _, July 4/ 4th Day, Month Sequence" pattern-cluster. I included May 4th in the cluster due to the cryptic "for May" within... and my name is May-- another design influence of the inner twin world. So bridging the June 4 gap... and cutting to the chase:
- Reginald Lawrence Knowles (11 November 1911 – 23 December 1995)
- Joseph "Joe" Orlando (April 4, 1927 – December 23, 1998)
- Charles Edward Springall (19 June 1925 – 23 December 2006), known professionally as Charlie Drake
Trish MacGregor's birthday is June 7 (see the MacGregor's post:
- Bonnie Lee Bakley (June 7, 1956 – May 4, 2001) was the wife of actor Robert Blake.
Now here's the catch 22... at the time of writing this just now, I'm watching a movie on Netflix called Solace... about a psychic (Hopkins)... and I look up just in time to see the part where a frog appears and a coffee mug with frogs painted on it drops and breaks. Reminding me of the MacGregor's recent post:
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRISH!!
Joshua Close as Linus HarpThe surname reminds me of Glen Close ... who you will find on the Wellington Florida wiki page in the Notable Residents section ... where the MacGregor's live... it fitz. Note from his wiki page:
As for his birthday, note from the MacGregor's wiki page :
- Joshua Close (born 31 August 1981)
So frogs... lets look at Kermit the frog's wiki page:
As for his death, note from the MacGregor's blog:
- Jim Henson originally performed Kermit until his death on May 16, 1990