His date of birth and death generates a "__, July 14, August 14/ 14th Day, Month Sequence" pattern- cluster. Bridging the June 14 gap (that's also "one off" from my birthday of June 13), we use the formula as per usual, taking into consideration the "one off" curve ball, to arrive at:
- Julia Hartwig, 95, Polish writer and translator.
- Julia Hartwig (14 August 1921 – 14 July 2017)
It was just a little stretch outside the box, butt the name "Robin" is an addition to the recent "Robin Theme" pattern-cluster. And , and as you can see, his date of birth is another addition to the cluster as well as generating a "July 14(x2)" pattern-cluster. And the surname Lerner just caught my eye-- an addition to the "Add A Letter Makes a Word" pattern cluster... as in add an "a" makes "Learner". And then his birthday stands out-- given that it's also the birthday of Megan MacGregor (another key player in the inner twin world's Starr family Production) that this blog mentions often along with her mother and father. What also strikes me with the above names is that Robin and Jay are names of birds, so a "Bird Name's" pattern-cluster. This is a prompt -- keep our eyes open for a third bird name as we continue the investigation. On Lerner's wiki page are a number of notable persons, some of whom stand out:
It's interesting to note the "February 14(x2)" pattern-cluster (also 2 additions to the "14th" Day cluster) generated by the two who died on Valentines Day the day of hearts and love... and drawing emphasis to the surname "Hartwig" (aka "heart wig"). What could the cryptic meaning behind "heart wig" be?! Hmmm maybe "fake heart". And then the on line etymology dictionary reveals that the word "wig" in origin meant "to move/rock/cradle"... hence "wiggle". The name Louis Jourdan breaks down into a cryptic "low u is day(jour)judge", and this connects with the surname Loewe (a cryptic "low"), both being additions to the "Low Theme" pattern-cluster that again connects to the MacGregor's and where they live in Florida-- dangerously low to sea level and dangerously close to the edge of the North American tectonic plate that's in the process of "lowering" into the sea. And speaking of close, note the title of my post two days ago: Close . And note this excerpt from the post:
- Frederick Loewe (June 10, 1901 – February 14, 1988)
- Louis Jourdan (born Louis Robert Gendre; 19 June 1921 – 14 February 2015)
- Charles Strouse (born June 7, 1928)
- Marvin Neil Simon (born July 4, 1927)
- Max Jacobson (July 3, 1900 – December 1, 1979)
- Nancy Ann Olson (born July 14, 1928)
- Marion Bell (November 16, 1919–December 14, 1997)
- Liz Robertson (born 4 May 1954)
- Bonnie Lee Bakley (June 7, 1956 – May 4, 2001) was the wife of actor Robert Blake.
- William Taliaferro Close (June 7, 1924 – January 15, 2009)
If you key "low" into this blogs search box you will learn more about the natural phenomena that threatens the MacGregor's and others unfortunate enough to be in Florida when the expected event occurs. AND, we do have a third bird found in the surname Strouse, note the etymology:
- Trish MacGregor's birthday is June 7 (see the MacGregor's post: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRISH!!
So what is it that ostrich is designed to communicate?! My Tou Sense Worth interpretation is that it refers to "head in the sand". Strouse's birthday is the same as Trish MacGregor's (megan's mother). As well there are a number of clusters that are generated by the dates.... as you can see we also have our third July 14 re Olson's date of birth, and then Marion Bell's date of death is an addtion to the cluster... and is also an addtion to the "Targeting Family Birthdays" pattern-cluster given that December 14 is one of my two sisters birthday.
- Strouse: From the German word strauß, meaning "ostrich." ... or, a nickname from the word "struz" meaning "to quarrel, and hence was giveto n to a belligerent person, or perhaps given medieval humour, the reverse.
We now have a "July _, 3, 4/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster, butt as well, July 4th is significant, not just because it's US Independence Day, butt for reasons explained in the Header of this blog"
On July 4th, 3 Of the first "5" US Presidents had died: Jefferson "5" hours before Adams, and Monroe "5" years later on the "55th" Independence Day.