It's the animation series "Ed, Edd n Eddy" that stands out given the "Edward/Eddy Ward Theme" pattern-cluster that continually crops up. Obviously the cryptic communication found in the name is significant to the inner twin world. If you key "eddy" into this blogs search box you will uncover the hidden meaning behind the word.
One of the three characters stands out: Eddy, after all it's more than just a nick name of Edward, it's also a word "eddy" that means: whirlpool... swirling water. And this helps us to see the "eddy ward" in Edward. And the character also stands out over the other two given the wiki info on Eddy:
So what we have with him that we don't have with the other two, are the mention of three notable persons, who are designed to serve as leads. On investigating, we begin with their actual names that contain cryptic phrases ie: Barry White is a cryptic "bury white"; Tom Jones is a cryptic "twin young"; and Napoleon Bonaparte is a cryptic "good apart". If you follow the inner twin world's movements you will learn the language they use as a means of communicating to us... a language that they have encrypted within our very words. The word "white" is known today as a colour, however in earlier times it was a bit different, note the etymology:
What we have now is not a colour, butt "clarity... light". And so Barry White is a cryptic "bury clarity/light/knowledge". And if you look closely at the above, you also see "wit", note the etymology:
- white (adj.) Old English hwit "bright, radiant; clear, fair," also as a noun (see separate entry), from Proto-Germanic *hwitaz (source also of Old Saxon and Old Frisian hwit, Old Norse hvitr, Dutch wit, Old High German hwiz, German weiß, Gothic hveits), from PIE *kweid-o-, suffixed form of root *kweit- "white; to shine" (source also of Sanskrit svetah "white;" Old Church Slavonic sviteti "to shine," svetu "light;" Lithuanian šviesti "to shine," svaityti "to brighten").
I included the Russian " vest" because it reminds me of two words, a combination of "vest" and "west" ... and of the recent "West Theme" pattern-cluster. Note this next etymology:
- *weid- meaning "to see." ... Russian vest' "news,"
The relationship between the two words seems obvious: wearing clothes ... or more clothes helps retain warmth during the colder evenings. Butt then how do these words connect with "to see"?! And indeed a connection can be found via the above excerpt from the etymology of West: see vesper:
- vest (n.). " (from PIE *wes- (2) "to clothe," ...
- vesper (n.)late 14c., "the evening star,
Now note from the wiki pages of the three notable persons mentioned re Eddy:
Each of the dates highlighted stand out: September 12 is an addition to the "Off By One" pattern-cluster given that it's one off from the significant date of 9/11. And note from my previous post:
- Barry White (born Barry Eugene Carter; September 12, 1944 – July 4, 2003),
- Sir Thomas John Woodward (born 7 June 1940)
- Napoleon Bonaparte (15 August 1769 – 5 May 1821)
And so we now have a "September 10(x2), 11(x2), 12/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. And the domino's fall in perfect sequence.
As for White's date of death, note this excerpt from my previous post:
note the following from this blogs Header:
Thomas Woodward contains a cryptic "twin wood/would ward", and his date of birth is the same as Trish MacGregor's, another key player in the inner twin world's Starr Family Production. The MacGregor's crop up a number of times in this blog... and in fact they factor into the very first post.
- On July 4th, 3 Of the first "5" US Presidents had died: Jefferson "5" hours before Adams, and Monroe "5" years later on the "55th" Independence Day.
As for Napoleon Bonaparte, we have a cryptic "nap (sleep) o ( French eau/water) leon bon (French for "good") apart". It is cryptic and so needs more deciphering.