Seychelles is pronounced "say shells", which I consider to be a heads up. On investigating Seychelles wiki page the following info stands out:
- Vasco da Gama, 1st Count of Vidigueira ( c. 1460s – 24 December 1524)
- Danny Faure (born 8 May 1962)
- Jean Moreau de Séchelles (10 May 1690 – 31 December 1761)
- Vincent Meriton (born 28 December 1960)
- Sir James Richard Marie Mancham (11 August 1939 – 8 January 2017)
- Thomas Michael Hoare (born 17 March 1919) ("Mad Mike")
We have a "May 8, _, 10/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. Using the formula as per usual, we arrive at:
His date of death stands out, given that the first post I made in this blog was June 19, 2012.
- Francesco Baracca (9 May 1888 – 19 June 1918)
And of course his name is an addition to the prominent "Frank/Truth Theme" pattern-cluster.
On reading the Seychelles wiki page the following stood out:
Seychellois society is essentially matriarchal. Mothers tend to be dominant in the household, controlling most expenditures and looking after the interests of the children.Unwed mothers are the societal norm, and the law requires fathers to support their children. Men are important for their earning ability, but their domestic role is relatively peripheral.