The "hen" and association with "fear" reminds me the folk tale, "Henny Penny". Most regard her as a meddlesome doomsayer for whom the sky never really falls. Butt what if the sky will fall as she predicts... metaphorically and/or literally?! Then Henny Penny would be a "Warner"!! And THAT is the cryptic communication relayed via my previous post:
- For one, we have another addition to the recent "Hen/Chicken/Fowler Theme" pattern-cluster. The "co hen" is a cryptic "together afraid".
- Lucas was awarded a student scholarship by Warner Bros. to observe and work on the making of a film of his choosing.
Note that "Warner" brothers are included... and this too is word that can imply "Hope".Having read the entire post, more cryptic communications come to light, one being that George Lucas is synonymous with "Hope". This is yet another cryptic design influence of the inner twin world-- their way of saying that "Hope and Warner" go hand in hand. So we need to look at Henny Penny with new eyes-- as a "warner" as opposed a "meddlesome doomsayer".
The inner twin world, with their greater intelligence knew that the day would come when the sky would fall in a catastrophic way that threatens our world as we know it. Since Henny Penny's emergence on the scene, science has caught up, revealing that we are in the midst of an ice age, albeit presently an interglacial period that will soon give way to a new glacial period. The previous glacial periods resulted in miles of ice covering most of the Northern Hemisphere. I would say that THAT constitutes as the "sky falling"!!
|Big Ben (Elizabeth Tower) stands|
at the north end of the Palace of Westminster
- The main bell, officially known as the Great Bell but better known as Big Ben, is the largest bell in the tower and part of the Great Clock of Westminster.
- The original bell was a 16 ton (16.3-tonne) hour bell, cast on 6 August 1856 in Stockton-on-Tees by John Warner & Sons.
The bell was possibly named in honour of Sir Benjamin Hall, and his name is inscribed on it. However, another theory for the origin of the name is that the bell may have been named after a contemporary heavyweight boxer Benjamin Caunt.Note from the wiki pages of the two potential name sakes mentioned in the excerpt:
One date stands out: Ben Caunt's March 22nd birthday... since it was just last week with today being March 29, not to mention the twin 22 is a particular tell tale signature. When a date crops up like this, it's strategic-- a prompt in this case for us to venture back to the Deaths in 2017 site in order to locate the intended person listed as having died on March 22, this is who I found:
- Benjamin Hall, 1st Baron Llanover PC (8 November 1802 – 27 April 1867)
- Ben Caunt (22 March 1815 – 10 September 1861)
Khalid Masood (born Adrian Russell Elms, subsequently amended to Adrian Russell Ajao; 25 December 1964 – 22 March 2017He was born on Christmas Day!!