Note from his list of filmography:
The "Eyes of Laura Mars" stands out due to her surname and the fact that we're in the month March, which is also named after Mars, the God of war!! On perusing the list of cast/crew, 4 stood out:
- Eyes of Laura Mars (1978) - executive producer
It's their names that stood out... due to the cryptic communication ie: Carpenter stands out because my life partners occupation is carpentry (specializing in stairways). Note from Carpenters wiki page:
His birthday stands out as well... given that my partner was born on January 15... hence generatin a "Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. The other writer David Goodman stands out due to the cryptic phrase within "Day see the lag/leg good man"... it is cryptic, butt meaningful if you've been following this blog. Note from his wiki page:
- John Howard Carpenter (born January 16, 1948)
So ... hey... c'mon ... really!! What are the chances?!
- David Zelag Goodman (January 15, 1930 – September 26, 2011)
The surname Dunaway stands out due to the cryptic phrase re "dun away"
Dun is an addition to the prominent "Dun/Brown/Dark" pattern-cluster... and there's this other etymology:
- Dorothy Faye Dunaway (born January 14, 1941)
On investigating the other cast and crew, many stood out... namely this one:
- Margaret Anne Mary "Meg" Mundy (January 4, 1915 – January 12, 2016)