Shulman's birthday is 10/10/10... albeit he died in 1910. Note from his wiki page:
What stands out now is the House # 22... sequences of 2's being a particular inner twin trade mark signature. And also note that it was referred to as the "Stahl" House... aka "Stall House"... which is interesting given number of times that December 25 cropped up in my previous post... and the fact that December 25 is Jesus' birthday... and he was born in a "Stall House"... a cryptic "Stable".
As it turns out, the clients name was "Buck Stahl"... which in itself is interesting. There is no wiki page for him... and so no dates, butt we do have another notable person in the above excerpt who we can investigate. Note from Pierre Koenig's wiki page:
To the untrained eye, it wouldn't seem like much, butt I already am aware that April 4, 2004 is 4/4/4 and that this communicates $$$ (after all, the number 4 shares the same key on my keyboard as the $ for a reason-- another strategic influence of the inner twin world). Note the following info regarding other notable persons mentioned on Shulman's wiki page:
- Pierre Francis Koenig (October 17, 1925 – April 4, 2004) was an American architect
If you read my posts of the last three days you'll know the significance of two of the dates highlighted: May 16 being Rob MacGregor's birthday and June 8th is one off from Trish MacGregor's birthday; and the August 8th is the birthday of my ex husband. All of the highlighted dates generate clusters, we have: an "__, May 16, June 17/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster; and a "June 8, __, August 8/ 8th Day, Month Sequence" pattern-cluster.
- Ezra Stoller (16 May 1915 – 29 October 2004)
- Raphael S. Soriano (August 1, 1904 – July 21, 1988)
- Frank Lloyd Wright (June 8, 1867 – April 9, 1959)
- Charles Ormond Eames, Jr, (June 17, 1907 – August 21, 1978)
- Richard Joseph Neutra (April 8, 1892 – April 16, 1970)
- Juergen Nogai (born 2 July 1953)
- Huell Burnley Howser (October 18, 1945 – January 7, 2013)
- John Edward Lautner (16 July 1911 – 24 October 1994)
- Dustin Lee Hoffman (born August 8, 1937)
I'll investigate the first one-- the April 15 gap... using the formula we arrive at:
Postlethwaite's birthday is 3/4/44... and so one off from 4/4/44; and then Gorey's birthday 2/22 is the same as my grandsons. Keep in mind that when my grandson turns 8 in just 5 years time, the date will be 2/22/22. And we have a cryptic phrase in the name: eddy ward gory !!! That speaks volumes. I would say that the MacGregor's have been tossed a hot potato... or more like a whole hot Hog (check out the post)!!!