- Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz (November 21, 1910 – May 13, 1999
And so the question is, why does he stand out?!
And now you know that it was Abdul's birthday that caught my eye. The dates highlighted in green generates a "November 21, __,23, 24, 25, __, 27, 28/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. I included the date of November 23rd given that this is my mothers birthday. This type of cluster is designed as a prompt-- we are expected to bridge the gaps and so requiring further investigation on our part which now brings us to the "formula" provided earlier by the inner twin world. In the case of the November 26 (gap) wiki page, no notable deaths occurred in either 1999 or 2000, however if we go back to the dates in the cluster there is one that stands out--November 28th, because it's an addition to the "Off By One" pattern cluster... as in one off from being the 333rd day of the year with 33 days remaining due to 1918 being a non leap year. This "one off" is another prompt, designed in this case to bring
- H. B. Gilmour (November 24, 1939 – June 21, 2009)
- Darlanne Fluegel born (November 25, 1958)
- Irvin Kershner (born Isadore Kershner; April 29, 1923 – November 27, 2010)
- Jack Henry Harris (born November 28, 1918)
- Laura Ellen Ziskin (March 3, 1950 – June 12, 2011)
us to investigating the two notable persons who died on November 26 that would otherwise exist on either side of 1999 and 2000 (one off) and so that leaves us with:
Note from their wiki pages:
They were also born on the same day, hence generating a "March 23(x2)" pattern-cluster.
- Jonathan Kwitny (March 23, 1941 – November 26, 1998)
- Nils-Aslak Valkeapää(23 March 1943 – 26 November 2001)