On Mark's wiki page is the following:
Mark Allen Mothersbaugh (born May 18, 1950)What stands out is the "lemon yellow" ... uniform (worn by his " Devo" band members)... and his birthday of May 18 being so close to Rob MacGregor's birthday of May 16. If you search this blog
for Rob MacGregor (a key player in the inner twin world's "Starr Family Production"), you'll find that the inner twin world have associated him on many occasions with "lemon yellow" --a cryptic way for them to point a finger at his cowardice... and "yellow journalism". It is as they have designed it to be-- Rob is playing out the part that the inner twin world has influenced him to play.
Now if you go back to my earlier posts today where the film had cropped up, there were some of the cast/crew who stood out, butt there are others who also stand out:
The dates highlighted in gold have something in common: April 21 is the day of the year where 111 days remain and May 23 is the day of the year where 222 days remain. January 21st is the birthday of my daughter.
- Robert Allen "Rob" Riggle, Jr. (born April 21, 1970)
- Marc Evan Jackson (born August 21, 1970)
- Craig Haydn Roberts (born 21 January 1991)
- Nicholas "Nick" Offerman (born June 26, 1970)
- Harry Jon Benjamin (born May 23, 1966)
- Richard John Grieco, Jr. (born March 23, 1965)
The interesting thing about the group "Devo", is that it's an anagram for "dove"... and it's short for "devolution". Also interesting is that two of the group members are named "Bob" and so are called "Bob 1" and "Bob 2".
Okay, so do note the "Rob/Bob" pattern-cluster now in the works. I'm reminded now of a post made by Rob MacGregor re:
- Robert Leroy "Bob" Mothersbaugh, Jr. (born August 11, 1952) "Bob 1"
- Robert Edward "Bob" Casale, Jr. (July 14, 1952 – February 17, 2014) "Bob 2"
As for the bands name, Devo, note the following:
The name Devo comes "from their concept of 'de-evolution' — the idea that instead of continuing to evolve, mankind has actually begun to regress, as evidenced by the dysfunction and herd mentality of American society."