What strike's me is the "Roberts" in her surname. Normally I wouldn't pay too much attention to a number of Robert's that crop up in a cluster while investigating, after all it's a pretty common name. Butt these Robert's have other, note for instance the two Robert's that cropped up in my previous post (from cast/crew of the film, Strangers on A Train):
As you can see, Walker's birthday is today. And Burks birthday is also significant, not only because it US Independence Day, butt because 3 of the first 5 US Presidents passed away and one was born on July 4th!! And it should be noted as well, that previous to these two Roberts coming onto the scene, I recorded a "Walker/March..." pattern-cluster, as my recent October 9th post clearly indicates: Michael Gibbon RIIP: Walker (x2).
- Robert Hudson Walker (October 13, 1918 – August 28, 1951) Actor
- Robert Burks, A.S.C. (July 4, 1909 – May 11, 1968) Cinematographer
The many Robert's began cropping up with my recent October 11 post, Dean Chance RIIP: Big Chance, note this excerpt:
Note the last one, Robertson's birthday is October 13!! The three Roberts cropped up while investigating the recent death of American Baseball Player, Dean Chance who just passed away on October 11. And this is echoed in two of my posts made yesterday on October 12th: "Robbin Thompson RIIP: Robert is Here (x3)", and "3 Robert's ... 3 Stooges... 3 Kings". Note from the first of the 2 posts:
- Robert Leroy "Buck" Rodgers (born August 16, 1938)
- Robert "Bo" Belinsky (December 7, 1936 – November 23, 2001)
- Jerry Lee Robertson (October 13, 1943 – March 24, 1996)
So three more Roberts crop up as a result of following the leads associated with the recent October 9th 'timely' death of singer/song writer Robbin Thompson. Again, each of the dates are meaningful: Bobby Bloom's birthday is an addition to the "Targeting Family Birthdays" pattern-cluster on two accounts, given that both my son and life partner are born on January 15 (they are 22 years apart). Robert Wachtel's birthday is an addition to the :"Off By One" pattern-cluster, given that it's one off from the day of the year that has 222 days remaining (via this, the inner twin world communicates that we are "off track" from where they want us to be @@@... note the 2 shares the same key as the @ symbol on my keyboard, as per the strategic design influence of the inner twin world). Rick Roberts birthday is also significant in that it's the birthday of Megan MacGregor, another key player in the Inner twin world "Starr Family" scheme of things. In fact I know Megan from my earlier involvement with her parents Trish and "Rob", and Rob I also mention in the post:
- Believe it or not, butt the "lemons Roberts" makes sense when considering that in my previous post, I had highlighted in "lemon yellow" the dates that cropped up making up the "May 14, 15, 16 (x2)/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster., and I had done so deliberately, because in the cluster is May 16th, which is "Rob" MacGregor's birthday ... and because he's yellow (in more ways than one).
Going back to Robert Burks who I mention further above, his death of May 11 also stands out for reasons that you will see after reading this next excerpt from my previous post:
So Tiomkin and Lorne were also part of the cast/crew of the film that Burks helped create as cinematographer, Strangers on a Train. And it doesn't end there, note the following excerpts from another of my posts made yesterday on October 12, William Taylor RIIP: Harry Horse:
- Dimitri Zinovievich Tiomkin (May 10, 1894 – November 11, 1979) Music
- Marion Lorne (August 12, 1883 – May 9, 1968)
- Now for Body of Proof cast and crew info:
- Sonja Sohn (born Sonja Williams; May 9, 1964)
- Mary Matilyn Mouser (born May 9, 1996)
- Elyes Cherif Gabel (born 8 May 1983)
Keep in mind that the film "Body of Proof" had cropped up as a result of following the leads associated with the 'timely' death of William Taylor who passed away on October 3rd just 10 days ago!! And again, it doesn't end there, note the following excerpt from another of my posts made yesterday, Maksut Narikbaev RIIP: Burden of Proof:
- It was originally broadcast in the United States on ABC on May 10,
So immediately after documenting the above cluster from the film "Body of Proof", another notable person dies on October 12th, who also has the birthday of May 9th... so, what are the chances?!
- Maqsut Sultanuly Narikbaev (May 9, 1940 – October 12, 2015)
You should also be aware that before all of this, we already had an extensive "May Date Sequence" cluster in the works. The"May 9" pattern-cluster that you see above, and the smaller "May 8, 9 (x4), 10 (x2), 11/Date Sequence" pattern cluster are simply additions to the now:
Getting back now to Sue Lloyd-Robert's. That she was a journalist and has "Lloyd" as part of her surname is also meaningful. For quite some time, I've documented a "Targeting Journalist" and "Lloyd" pattern-clusters, in fact the Rob MacGregor I mentioned above, was a journalist and is a recognized author. Note the following excerpts from Rob's site:
- May __, __, __, 4, __, 6, __, 8 (x3), 9 (x5), 10 (x3), 11, 12, 13, 14 (x2), 15 (x2), 16 (x2), 17, __, __, 20 (x2), __, 22, __, 24 (x2), 25, __, __, __, __, __, 31/ Date Sequence" pattern-cluster .
- After finishing my first novel,Crystal Skull, magic happened and I became part of the Indiana Jones saga. I adapted the script for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, which became a New York Times bestseller, and went on to write half a dozen more Indiana Jones novels, all set in the 1920s.
- I’ve collaborated with George Lucas, Peter Benchley, and Billy Dee Williams.
Of the three notable persons mentioned in the 2nd excerpt note the following:
So we have two more additions to add to the above cluster, and when you consider that Rob MacGregor's birthday is May 16, he and Lucas generate a "May14, 16/ Date Sequence of 2's" pattern-cluster.
- George Walton Lucas, Jr. (born May 14, 1944)
- Peter Bradford Benchley (May 8, 1940 – February 12, 2006)
As for "Lloyd's", the name had cropped up recently in my October 10th post, Kevin Corcoran, Michael Gibbon RIIIIP (Part 4): Gore Insurance and Al Gore... Gore Saga, note the following excerpts:
Note from Sue Lloyd-Robert's wiki page:
- The name "Lloyd" has cropped up many times, and have become synonymous with "Insurance", via "Lloyd's of London Insurance" and a series of pattern-clusters that brought this to our attention.
- Trevor Lloyd (5 September 1924 – October 2015) Rugby player
- Trevor Lloyd (21 December 1863 – 11 September 1937) Artist
Since I'm more than familiar with the BBC, and not the ITN, I decided to investigate the latter, note from ITN's wiki page:
From the above, the name Thomson Reuters stands out given that "Thompson" means "twin son" in origin, another addition to the "Twin Things" pattern-cluster, a particular inner twin trademark. Note from the Thomson Reuters wiki page:
Note from the Thomson Family wiki page:
David Thomson's birthday is personally meaningful given that it's one off from my own birthday of June 13, and falls on the birthday of the step daughter of my step son. So it's safe to say that we have a "June 12 (x2), 13/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster in the works. Now note the following from the wiki page of his father Kenneth:
Kenneth passed away on his son David's birthday... and my step daughter's birthday... and one day before my birthday. The cluster has now expanded into a "June 12 (x3), 13/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster.
- Kenneth Thomson, 2nd Baron Thomson of Fleet (September 1, 1923 – June 12, 2006)
Now going back to ITN's wiki page, there are a total of 13 notable persons mentioned who also have their date of birth and death (when applicable) listed on their respective wiki pages. Of the 13, note the following who stand out
- Sir Christopher John Chataway (31 January 1931 – 19 January 2014)
- Sir Robin Day (24 October 1923 – 6 August 2000)
- Sir Geoffrey Sandford Cox (7 April 1910 – 2 April 2008)
- Andrew Gardner (25 September 1932 – 2 April 1999)
- George Ffitch (15 January 1929 - 5 July 2001)
- Noel Gilroy Annan (25 December 1916 – 21 February 2000)
The first one above, Chataway, stands out due to his date of death, and the following excerpt from my previous post:
I can't tell you how often the date of January 19 has cropped up, butt all I can say is that of all my family members, my brother John's birthday of January 19th is by far the most. I've pondered before over this phenomena-- why target my brother over and above the others?! Perhaps it has to do with Varden's birthday which serves to bridge the gap between my brothers birthday and my daughters birthday of January 21?! It could be as simple as that the next in the progression is January 22... the 22nd day of the year... and with 22 being a particular inner twin trademark signature.
- Also on the personal note, is the "January 19 (x2), 20/ Date Sequence", the "January 19" and the "Targeting Family Birthdays" pattern-clusters, that are generated by the birthday of Patricia Highsmith and the birth and death dates of Norma Varden.
- Norma Varden (20 January 1898 – 19 January 1989)
- Patricia Highsmith (19 January 1921 – 4 February 1995) Author
Also personally meaningful in the above is the birthday of George Ffitch, January 15, given that it's an addition to the "Targeting Family Birthdays" pattern-cluster on two accounts, given that both my son and life partner are born on January 15 (they are 22 years apart), and as well, it's the birthday of Bobby Bloom (see above). Also in the list, we have Cox and Gardner who both passed away on April 2nd. And then, Day's birthday and Annan's date of death are additions to the "Off By One" pattern-cluster, with October 24th being one off from the October 25 birthday of three members of my life partners family (each born during a different year, and two being brother and sister-- the children of her brother John). It's interesting to note that my partner has a brother John and sister Joanne in her family as do I in mine. It's also interesting to note that both names are male/female versions of the same original source.
For the record, the following is information gathered from the remainder of the 13, butt don't stand out (not from my perspective anyway).
There's something about the "Jon Snow"... I must ask my partner when her brother John and sister Joanne were born.
- Aidan Merivale Crawley(10 April 1908 – 3 November 1993)
- Sir Alastair Burnet (12 July 1928 – 20 July 2012)
- Sir Trevor McDonald (16 August 1939)
- Krishnan Guru-Murthy (born 5 April 1970)
- Daljit Dhaliwal (born September 8, 1962)
- Mark William Austin (born 1 November 1958)
- Jon Snow (born 28 September 1947)
As a final, note the ITN new logo:
What my inner "i" see's are the two white towers on either side of the T... reminiscent of the New York City "Twin Towers". As well they look like a twin I I (or is that eye-eye) and/or a twin 11... again reminiscent of the twin 11 in 9/11 and further reflected in the number of days remaining in the year as of 9/11 which is 111.