Another addition to the "Lion/Leo/Cat/August" pattern-cluster. Note from Leo's wiki page:
- Leo J. Reding, 91, American politician
The date of June 6 stands out given that it's numeric form is 6/6, which is significant considering my recent posts' investigation of September 9... 9/9 (see my recent October 13 post, Jack Drake RIIP: Drake Duck Hatch). In the case of 9/9, I limited my search by investigating only the year 1999 and so saving much time. In the case of 6/6/1666, I know from experience that Wikipedia may not have anything listed on such an early date... and there wasn't, so I decided on the only date available that has 3 identical numbers at the end of the year:
- Leo John Reding (June 6, 1924 – October 12, 2015)
Note from his wiki page:
There is a cryptic phrase to be had in the dates: 2 (Tou @), 9 (not happy), 6 (shelter/house ^), 1 (scary shock !), 9 (not happy), 2(Tou @), 1 (scary shock).... -.... 6/6 (shelter TUSSH), 2 (Tou @), 000 (very happy). It's very cryptic, butt not impossible to understand, simply begin reading this blog and you'll learn how to decipher and what it's all about.
- Frédéric Dard (29 June 1921 - 6 June 2000)
So going to Dard's IMDb page, one of his films stands out: The Tiger Attacks . It's an addition to the above"Lion/Leo/Cat/August.../Tiger Theme" pattern-cluster. It was released on January 21, 1959 and so an addition to the "Targeting Family Birthdays" pattern-cluster given that January 21 is the birthday of my daughter.
The following is a list of information on members of the films cast and crew:
Interesting date sequence and date pattern clusters. Note the names of the two who passed away on July 8 and July 9... pretty much the same names (when you know your etymology), butt reversed . And then there's the two October 22... a date that's just around the corner... hmmm and their surnames are words... hmmm. And there's Darrieu who was born on 9/11 and died on the 22nd day. His surname reminds me of the french word "derriere", I like Merriam Websters version:
- Claude Sautet (February 23, 1924 - July 22, 2000)
- Bernadette Bovarie (
- Eugene Deckers (October 22, 1913 - 1977)
- Angiolino Ventura (October 22, 1987)
- February 25, 1989)
- Philippe Mareuil (October 19, 1927)
- André Weber (May 1, 1928 - June 28, 1996)
- Jesse Beryle Hahn (June 29, 1998)
- Alfred Roger ADAM (
- Yves Arcanel (June 13, 1928 - March 15, 2009)
- Jacqueline Caurat (July 23, 1929)
- Pierre Collet (March 10, 1914 - October 30, 1977)
- Gérard Darrieu (September 11, 1925 - January 22, 2004)
- Henri Guégan (March 20, 1926 - July 8, 2011)
- Guy Henry (January 6, 1922 - July 9, 2002)
- Sylvain Levignac (October 12, 1929 - March 18, 1994)
- Roger Saget (March 1, 1913 - November 30, 1963)
The part of the body you sit on.In other words, the BUTT!!
So I don't know about you, BUTT (and it's a big one): Margo Lion takes the lion share. Even her name has that inner twin ring to it: "mar go".
What stands out is the the Three Penny Opera, given that a "penny" was the subject matter of my previous post. Note from The Three Penny Opera wiki page regarding the premier:
- "Pirate Jenny" (German: "Seeräuberjenny") is a well-known song from The Threepenny Opera by Kurt Weill, with lyrics byBertolt Brecht. The English lyrics are by Marc Blitzstein.
- Marcus Samuel Blitzstein, known as Marc Blitzstein (March 2, 1905 – January 22, 1964)
What stands out now is the date of August 31... the month of Leo... and a date that's cropped up a number of times as of late. It's also the birthday of Megan MacGregor, a key player in the "Starr Family" scheme of things.