Note from his wiki page:
He died just two days before his birthday, which happens to be today. I consider this a prompt, and since Wikipedia has just put up the first notable death of today, we need to investigate:
- Justice Javed Iqbal (5 October 1924 – 3 October 2015)
Note from Mankell's wiki page, the following that stands out:
It's the film name given that "tort" is a legal term and given the "Lawyer/Court Case Theme" as of late, this seems to jive. Note the definition:
- Mankell developed two original stories for the German police series Tatort.
Of course being compensated by Tort Law is only possible if there's no corruption within the legal system, however my case has made it more than clear that there is indeed corruption-- Lawyer and Judge's who have a golden handshake with insurance companies as well as other "professionals" (such as media, psychiatrists, politicians, etc), all of whom work to form a cunning pack who prey on victims of motor vehicle accident (to name butt one). Keep in mind, that many politicians are lawyers.
- Tort: tort. [tawrt] /tɔrt/ noun, Law. a wrongful act, not including a breach of contract or trust, that results in injury to another's person, property, reputation, or the like, and for which the injured party is entitled to compensation
Note from the films wiki page, the first person mentioned in the side bar -- the section entitled Stars:
The name "Gotz" stands out given a recent post concerning "Getz". So note from Gotz wiki page:
Götz George (born Götz Schulz on 23 July 1938)His birthday is another addition to the "Targeting Deaths" pattern-cluster, given that my mother passed away on July 23. This date also cropped up in my earlier post today, note the following excerpts from the post, Denis Healey RIIP: Healing Field vs War Field:
- Michael Mackintosh Foot FRSL (23 July 1913 – 3 March 2010)
My Tou Sense worth in the field of interpretation: the inner twin world "gotz" our achilles heel in their sites!!
- Edna May Healey (14 June 1918 – 21 July 2010) his wife
- And note her July 21st date of death. So the cluster now expands to a "July 21, __, 23(x2), 24, 25/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster.
222 Tou bee continued...