His surname is an addition to the recent "Forest/Deforest/Wood/Tree..." pattern-cluster, so a heads up. Note from his wiki page:
What immediately strikes me is his "Wells" middle name, my post earlier today involve a notable person named "Seawell", so now we get a cryptic "wellswoods" (or swell woods). Since "wells" is plural, my sense is that the reference is to either "water wells (dug hole)" or "water wells up (as in a sea swell)".
- Philip Wells Woods(November 2, 1931 – September 29, 2015)
Note this next excerpt from Woods wiki page:
The first one that stands out is Buddy Rich given that another "Rich" had cropped up in my previous post, hence generating a "Rich" pattern-cluster. Note from Buddy's wiki page:
Associated acts Buddy Rich, Thelonious Monk,Dizzy Gillespie, Gene Krupa,Benny Goodman
His birthday stands out given that September 30th was yesterday and Phil Woods died one day before Buddy's birthday, hence generating a "September 29, 30/Date Sequence" pattern-cluster. And then there's his date of death, note from my earlier post today, Donald Seawell RIIP: Dawn of the Pacific Ring of fire:
- Bernard "Buddy" Rich(September 30, 1917 – April 2, 1987)
- John Forster (2 April 1812 – 2 February 1876) Dickens friend and Biographer
So an addition to the "April 2" pattern-cluster that had arisen as a result of Donald Seawell's "timely" death. This is what you call a "stacking of the deck"... the set of cards that have been dealt out by the inner twin world.
- On 2 April 1836, after a one-year engagement, and between episodes two and three of The Pickwick Papers, Dickens married Catherine Thomson Hogarth
As for the other names in the above list from Woods wiki page, note the following:
The birthday of Krupa and Goodman's date of death are additions to the "Targeting Family Birthdays" pattern-cluster, given that January 15 is the birthday of both my son and life partner (22 years apart) and June 13 is my birthday.
- Eugene Bertram "Gene" Krupa(January 15, 1909 – October 16, 1973)
- Benjamin David "Benny" Goodman(May 30, 1909 – June 13, 1986)
Perhaps we need to investigate April 2nd further?!