George Grubb, 82, British politician, Lord Provost of Edinburgh (2007–201With a name like that, smacks of inner twin influence. For one, his name is an addition to the recent and prolific “Remove a Letter Makes a Word” pattern-cluster... as in remove a “b” makes “grub”. His first and last name beginning with “G” is an addition to the “Alliteration” pattern-cluster.
On the Provost of Edinburgh wiki page is a long list of those who held the position, and since the inner twin world tend to generate clusters around groups of identical numbers, I decided to investigate the list for the one who served as Lord Provost in 1999 and/or 2000:
Eric Milligan, Lord Provost of Edinburgh (1996–2003)...Note from his wiki page:
The University is our next lead. I decided to venture to the Notable alumni section. At this point you should be aware that I just finished a conversation about my granddaughter with my daughter in law. For quite some time my granddaughter has been experiencing difficulty with math (as I did in my youth) and so after a barrage of tests it was determined that she scored off the charts for visual/spacial intelligence, and has a math Learning disorder because of the way they teach, and as my daughter in law stated: “Schooling doesn’t allow for visual learning style, visual learners don’t do well with sets of instructions or lectures step by step training. It’s goods that we know now, the whole thing explains a lot. Why she’s a perfectionist. I knew she was visual that’s why geometry was so easy for her”.
- received an Honorary Doctorate from Heriot-Watt University in 2004
And so that is why the Arts, sub section of the Notable alumni section is the place to begin. Once I clicked on the link in the name of the first person listed, I was taken aback by the info:
Kygo (DJ and Record Producer) was born on 9/11!!! And note this excerpt from my previous post:
- Kygo (11 September 1991)
And so the cluster expands:
- Garver was born on Hart’s birthday... “ 9/11(x3)” pattern-cluster!!!
Here are the others listed in the Arts section after Kygo:
- “ 9/11(x4)” pattern-cluster!!!
- Dame Muriel Spark (1 February 1918 – 13 April 2006) writer (park/spar)
- John Thomson (14 June 1837 – 29 September 1921) pioneering photographer
- Deepak Tripathi (born 1951)historian and former journalist
- Irvine Welsh (born 27 September 1958) writer of the novel Trainspotting
- Greg Wise (born 15 May 1966) actor, producer
- Joanne Yeoh Malaysian violinist and music lecturer at Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Gary (born January 1969) writer and journalist (young)
- David Baillie, Scottish comics writer (avid)
The names highlighted in yellow are additions to the recent and prolific “Remove a Letter Makes a Word” pattern-cluster . Thomson’s Birthday is the same as US President Donald Trump ... and one day off from my birhtday... tomorrow, so an addition to the “Timely” pattern-cluster. The name Greg Wise speaks cryptic volumes... Greg is part of the MacGregor’s surname. And his birthday is one off from Rob MacGregor’s birthday of May 16 and so another addition to the an addition to the “Off By One” pattern-cluster. And we have a “September 27, __, 29/ Date Sequence” pattern-cluster. Anyone care to bridge the gap?! And February 1 is the 32 day of the year with 333 days remaining. Now all you need to figure out is what sequences of 3’s represent.
I also decided to investigate the first two alumni from each subsection:
- Liam Burns, NUS UK President 2011–13 (buns/burs/urns)
- Fiona Watson (1968 – 19 August 2003) political affairs officer
- Dame Frances Anne Cairncross (born 30 August 1944)
- (8 June 1772 – 12 July 1850) Robert Stevenson
- Leonard Horner (17 January 1785 – 5 March 186
- Sir Thomas Hudson Beare (30 June 1859 – 10 June 1940) (bear)
- Robert Allan Smith (14 May 1909 – 16 May 1980) (sith— late)
- Dr James Cameron Smail (1880-1970) (jams mail... hmmm, snail mail)
- John Stuart Archer (15 June 1943 – 9 December 2007) (start acher)
- Alistair George James MacFarlane (born 9 May 1931) (gorge jams)