Note from my recent June 29 post, The MacGregor’s Agonizing War:
- Roy de Silva, 80, Sri Lankan director (), heart attack
- Roy de Silva (රෝයි ද සිල්වා; 30 August 1937 – 30 June 2018)
I didn’t mention it in the post, butt the birthday of the MacGregor’s daughter, Megan, is August 31st, and so altogether we have an “August 27(x2), __, 29, 30(x2), 31/Date Sequence” pattern cluster. I included the August 29 birthday of Michael Jackson... an important figure in the life of the MacGregor’s... and the inner twin world (simply read the first post to this blog). And so to bridge the gap we venture to the August 28 wiki page using the formula and taking into consideration the “one off” curve ball. Because there are no deaths recorded in 1999 or 2000, this leave us stretching for the curve ball:
- Itō Jinsai
- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel ( August 27, 1770 – November 14, 1831)
- Cecil Richard Rutt (27 August 1925 – 27 July 2011)
1995 – Michael Ende, German scientist and author (b. 1929)And do note how it “fitz”!! His surname is an addition to the recent “Remove a Letter Makes a Word” pattern-cluster, as in remove the “e” makes “end”... as in a cryptic: “Michael Jackson end”!! Note from his wiki page:
Note from his wiki page:
- Michael Andreas Helmuth Ende (12 November 1929 – 28 August 1995)
He is best known for his epic fantasyNote from the books wiki page in regards to the 3 film adaptations:
Of the actors listed above, I selected one from each film whose name stands out the most. From the first film I chose Noah Hathaway,because for one, the MacGregor’s have a dog named Noah... and note the cryptic phrase in his first and last name re: Noah hath a way. Note from his wiki page:
And do note the “cryptic “less lie” in his middle name. As well we now have a “November __, 12, 13, __/Date Sequence” pattern-cluster. The sequel film part II, I chose Jonathan Brandis , for the simple reason that his surname is another addition to the “Remove a Letter Makes a Word” pattern-cluster... as in remove the “i” makes “brands”. Note from his wiki page:
- Noah Leslie Hathaway (born November 13, 1971)
And so the cluster expands:
- Jonathan Gregory Brandis (April 13, 1976 – November 12, 2003)
Finally we come to the third film in the series, and to the cast who stood out in the above, Jack Black. I chose him because not only is his surname Black an addition to the cluster... removing either the “B” to get “lack” or the “l” to get “back”, butt they rhyme with his first name, Jack!! Note from his wiki page:
- “November __, 12, 13, __/Date Sequence” pattern-cluster.
So Ende had passed away on Black’s birthday!! And so the cluster expands:
- Thomas Jacob "Jack" Black (born August 28, 1969)
It may be wise to investigate the cast and crew of all three films. Are you up for the task yet MacGregor’s?!
- “August 27(x2), 28(x2), 29, 30(x2), 31/Date Sequence” pattern cluster.