His name stands out re “green gardener”... and my granddaughter’s middle name is “Greenlee”. Note from his wiki page:Using the formula we look for the intended third notable person who died on August 25, arriving at:
My granddaughter was born on his birthday!! And so an “August 25(x2)” pattern-cluster.
- Gardiner Greene Hubbard (August 25, 1822 – December 11, 1897)
Much to consider with the above. Nitzsche’s Birthday is one off from the 111th day of the year and so an addition to the “Off By One” pattern-cluster. Some of the names also factor into the cryptic communication ie “Bock” is a cryptic “balk”... and “Bock’s” is “box”... and it’s also an addition to the “Add a Letter Makes a Word” pattern-cluster, as in add an “l” makes “block”.
- 1999 – Rob Fisher(5 November 1956 – 25 August 1999) musician
- 2000 – Carl Barks (March 27, 1901 – August 25, 2000) author/illustrator
- 2000 – Frederick C. Bock (January 18, 1918 – August 25, 2000) pilot
- 2000 – Jack Nitzsche (22 April 1937 – 25 August 2000) musician
- 2000 – Allen Woody (October 3, 1955 – August 26, 2000) musician
And since sequences of 1’s play a big part in this series of post, lets investigate the Notable Deaths and Births re 11/11/11:
Mora was born one day before the day of the year where 222 days remain and so an addition to the “Off by One” pattern-cluster. Matta’s Date of death also stands out... since November 23 is my mothers birthday.
Note this next excerpt from my previous post:
And so using the formula once again in search of the third intended notable person who passed away on January 15, we arrive at:
- January 15 (birthday of both my son and life partner)
The name Betty Box stands out due to a notable person who recently passed away here in Halifax, who I knew well back in my activist day, note the following from a recent article: Nova Scotia peace activist Betty Peterson dead at 100 (by Richard Woodbury, CBC News Posted: Feb 27, 2018):
Note from Betty Box’s wiki page:
The surname Thomas means “twin” in origin and so an addition to the “Twin Theme” pattern-cluster, and so a twin heads up. Note form his wiki page:
- she collaborated with director Ralph Thomas on some 30-odd films
He was born on the 222nd day of the year ... another inner twin world signature.
- Ralph Philip Thomas MC (10 August 1915 – 17 March 2001)
Note this next excerpt from Jenny McCarthy’s wiki page:
On April 16, 2014 McCarthy announced live on that she and Donnie Wahlberg were engaged,and they wed on August 31, 2014
If you key their wedding day of August 31st into this blogs search box, you’ll understand the significance of this day.
- Donald Edmond Wahlberg Jr. (born August 17, 1969) is an American songwriter